Important Information regarding entries & late entries;
- Online entries for the ‘full’ J-BayX, 2-day | 3 x 20km Trail Run will close on 31 May 2016, in-order to finalise event apparel.
- We have introduced a split payment facility, where ‘full’ J-BayX entrants will have the option to pay 50% upon registration, with the balance on or before 30 June 2016. Please email email@example.com f
or more information.
- Online entries for the 5km & 10km Fun Runs, as well as the individual 20km Trail Runs will close 5 days prior to the event on 11 July 2016.
- Late entries, will be accepted on Friday 15 July 2016 at the registration venue, as well as up to 45 minutes prior to the start of any individual event.
- A R20 late entry fee will be levied on all late entries, which will be kindly donated to the local NSRI [Sea Rescue] Base – Station 37.
Entry to the ‘full’ JBayX, 2-day | 3-event Trail Run includes the following;
- Entry to all THREE 20Km Trail Runs, including the night run.
- Brunch on Saturday & Sunday, incl a ‘Impala’ Cappuccino.
- Full service Aid Stations
- Official JBayX Race Apparel
- JBayX Finisher Medal
- NSRI Donation
- Stunning Prizes.
- Bragging rights!!
Remember, the J-BayX is unique in concept, entailing 3 individual Trail Runs, all starting 12-hours apart, showcasing the best of the Jeffreys Bay area. The total distance covered will be just over 60km and will surely test the ‘mettle’ & endurance of all participants. Exciting news for 2016 is that all 3 events will start and finish at Impala Ranch, a stunning Trail Run & MTB venue, with 2 new exciting 20Km routes specifically designed for the 2016 edition of the J-BayX.
For more information and online entries, kindly visit www.jbayx.co.za and
Trail Running is the answer, the question is pretty much irrelevant.